Do you want to participate in the growth of one of Europe’s most exciting IT-companies?
As the market for indoor mapping and navigation matures MapsPeople is experiencing a growing demand for its MapsIndoors product built with Google Maps. To capture market share and grow revenues, MapsPeople is now looking for an additional dedicated Regional Sales Manager for the DACH region.
Situation – DACH
MapsPeople already has a number of large Public and Private sector clients using the Indoor navigation platform in the region. There is a number of industry partners and MapsPeople has created a solid foothold in DACH and the foundation for growth is in place. There is a strong business plan, that needs to be executed!
The Regional Sales Manager will, as a part of the sales organisation, lead the regional MapsIndoors sales activities through selected partners, although some direct sales approaches must be expected. This work will include recruiting, developing and managing partners for MapsPeople to achieve targeted sales growth in the region. Reporting to the Head of MapsIndoors, the Regional Sales Manager will be based in MapsPeoples Copenhagen office or potentially locally in Germany.
- Be the regional MapsPeople “ambassador”
- Own the MapsIndoors sales target for DACH
- Recruit new reseller and industry partners
- Engage directly with clients to ramp up client portfolio
- Contribute to co-marketing campaigns
- Support partner sales efforts
- Share customer & partner feedback internally
- Remain updated with competition
- Use MapsPeople systems and tools to effectively execute partner sales
- 3-5 years direct or partner sales experience from software/SaaS- or technical sales in the DACH region
- Document strong sales track record
- Bachelor-/Master degree or similar
- Motivated for new business development
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a changeable and fast moving business environment
- Customer focused and willing to “walk the extra mile”
- Ready to travel 10-15% on average
- Language: Fluent in German and negotiation level English
What’s in it for you?
- A job with exciting professional and personal challenges
- A good working environment among dedicated and skilled colleagues
- An informal and international culture
- Flexible hours, lunch scheme, free phone and internet
- Modern office space with room for both community and contemplation
To apply for the position, go here.