Mobile app and SDK Developer
Your mission is to develop efficient API’s, SDK’s and apps, which are easy to maintain and intuitive to use for millions of users globally.
The Development Department is responsible for the market leading platform for indoor navigation, MapsIndoors. There are 13 dedicated developers at the HQ in Aalborg, and for the mobile team we are looking for a talented Android Developer.
You will participate in running the development of their MapsIndoors Android SDK and MapsIndoors standard Android app ensuring a high degree of maturity of the app, enabling them to have a market leading app and SDK in terms of technology, functionality and design. While your focus is Android you will, from time to time, be lending a helping hand to the iOS team as well.
Your tasks include:
- Development of roadmap features for both Android platform and alignment with the iOS platform
- Design and development of features
- Unit test, integration test and documentation.
You will work in a dedicated team with an agile mindset and your daily tools are, amongst others, Jira, GitLab and Slack.
You probably hold a relevant degree within SW Development. Either you have a couple of years of experience from a similar role.
Either way, you have experience with development of high performance apps for both smartphones and tablets, including experience with:
- Development of UI taking threading technologies, memory and performance constraints into consideration
- Android Studio and XCode
- Test and release procedures for Google Play and App Store
- Java, REST API’s.
Experience with Obj-C, C++ and Google Material Design is an advantage.
On a personal level you are a teamplayer that thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- have strong communications skills verbally as well as in writing
- are keen on learning new technologies, frameworks and ways of working
- work responsibly and independently according to the benefit of the team and common goals
- are innovative and quality conscious.
You are offered
At MapsPeople you can expect a job with lots of exciting professional as well as personal challenges and a unique chance for working deeply with Google technologies. You can expect to work together and pull together as a team.
You will experience modern office facilities with room for contemplation and an informal and dynamic company culture.
You can expect a remuneration package (including pension scheme) that matches your qualifications, flexitime and lunch arrangement.
We look forward to receiving your resume for this position. Please upload your documents by clicking on ‘Apply for this job’-button below. If you need more information feel free to contact Talent Attraction & HR Manager, Kasper Vork Steffensen on +45 25 46 33 30 or mail email@example.com