What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small, flat and crisp cake made from sweetened dough that goes great together with a glass of milk. However, a cookie is also a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
How cookies benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- To count how many visitors we receive to a page
- Make our website work as you'd expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.